Seed Donation Program
At the BC Eco Seed Co-op we are proud to donate seed to aligned community initiatives doing great work and rely on donations to make change in their communities. Our donations primarily focus on community initiatives around growing and producing food, educating on food systems, social justice, empowerment, community connections and more!
To submit a request please complete the form here.
We receive a large number of requests and do our best to accommodate as many worthwhile projects as possible depending on our inventory. We try to evaluate all donation forms within a three weeks of receiving your request and will follow up with you for details.
At this busy time we may be delayed in responding, if you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks, please email us at email@example.com.
Initiatives we've supported include:
- Bella Coola Valley Sustainable Agricultural Society
- Dawson Creek Seed Library & Taylor Seed Library
- Downtown Eastside Seed Library, run in partnership with Hives for Humanity and the Vancouver Public Library
- Growing Together
- Kamloops Food Policy Council's Community Seed Library
- Kootenay Food & West Kootenay Permaculture Co-op
- Kwantlen Seed Library
- Richmond Community Seed Library
- Sunshine Coast Seed Saving Collective
- YWCA Rooftop Food Garden